Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One Magical Day in the Forest

What a fascinating animal horse is :) WOW Great day, what a fantastic experience! I smell of horse as I write this even though I washed myself, but that matters very little because I the smile on my face is shining wide and bright thanks to Alkazar the Horse :) Thank you Akazar for working with us today in the forest :)

Alkazar and Jan VIDEO


Alkazar and I
Cecillia showing how to fix the horse gear
Stefan working hard ;)
Alkazar and I kicking ars ;)
Jan och Alkazar
Frida, Cecillia and Jan securing the timber
Alkazar steaming
Alkazar the handsome horse
Well deserved lunch. The dogs are enjoying themselves here in the forest
Alkazar and I 
Cecillia and Jan cleaning up Alkazar before going into the forest
Maria in control
The so called Nr 8 chain securing the first layer of the timber
Frida in control
Cecillia and Alkazar in action

No comments:

Post a Comment