Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pruning Apple Trees at Fridas parents farm

This was a lovely sunny day, lovely company and lovely food. It just felt great to prune apple trees all day long. This is life :)
Bailey and I
Frida, Me, Bailey, Sofia and Josefine
Frida's parents lovely home ...
Sofia and I practicing acroabatics lol
fikas paus ...
another fika
Nina snip snip
Birch sap mmmm tastes nice and refreshing :)
The apple tree before and after done by Emilia and me
Bailey and I
Josefine
Maestro Josefine
Bella and Juley
Emilia
Happy Jennie
Louise
me
Nina
Maestro Frida
Lovely lunch
Josefine cleaning up the mess
Whats Nina doing?
Sofia
Frida
A bit more acrobatics by Sofia and I
Bailey had a great day surounded by two girls

No comments:

Post a Comment