Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Queen Kristine" the Perone Hive

I have named my first Perone hive (in progress) "Queen Kristine" :) I dedicate it to my dear wife :) she is a very gentle, warm and caring person and I wish this hive to be Kristine-like :)

I made the leggs and the window today. Now its left to make the window door and to pimp the boxes a bit ;) and to apply linseed oil for outher protection.
The photos arent showing the full height of this hive. 3 boxes are missing :) I have them at home to have something to do after the school. I must fix them a few more top bars.

1 comment: