Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Perone "Style" Hive got Frames

I decided to make frames in the brood area of the perone hive just in case I get inspectors willing to check for AFB.
This is the first time im building frames. I made sure to leave the bee space on all sides of the frame. I hope the frames will not warp due to humidity.

2 comments:

  1. are you not going to give the bees a wax starter to build in correct direction, rather than risk cross combing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Stephen for not replying sooner. For some reason I missed this comment.
    Yes I will melt some wax starters on the top bars

    ReplyDelete