Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to Rune & Lena's Övre Mon

Rune and Lena's farm is called "Övre Mon". The garden is surrounded by a very simple but beautiful fence made of tree branches. I think I will do this in my garden. 
"Övre Mon" farm
I like the way this mini-greenhouse is made on the side of this building ... thinking to do the same in my summer house :)
Rune's work shop. This is where he builds african drums
the toilet ;)
Rune's african drums
This was a very pleasant day. I have learned from Lena about the importance of having company while self-sufficient (its not all about carrots and onions she said) and that we all have an Inner Gift we are to share with our Community, its just to finding it :)
Rune thought me about how drums can be magical and healing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment