Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Solar Dehydrator coated with Linseed oil and bees wax

I had to take the dehydrator out of the garage to make space for the repaired garden furniture and since it might start raining in a few days I wanted to apply some sort of protetction. I applied the second coat of Linseed oil and bees wax on my Top Bar Bee Hives today so I used the rest on solar dehydrator.
Behind the solar dehydrator is the chicken tractor which will house 3 egg laying Hens next week :) Cant wait to meet the ladies :) Lots of organic eggs for us! Beside the dehydrator is our lovely Lagotto Romagnolo named Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment