Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stocking the freezer with fish meat and Redcurrant

This hot and dry weather is not the best time for fishing but I seem to have luck to find spots with fish in both the local river and the lake.
I try to go fishing every day for 2-3 hours in the late afternoon. So far I am only fishing with artificial lures and wobblers for Pike, poppers and spinners as well as rubber maggots for smaller fish of prey like Perch.
European Perch
Pike
This is what I'm fishing with
We have 6 Redcurrant bushes
We will make juice out of it I guess

2 comments: