Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Sunday, August 3, 2014

The first ducklings hatched today!

 photo DD13ADDC-6176-4CC9-99B1-1721B52F61EC_zpsdevyidhd.jpg
When I went to check on the broody Muskovy Duck today I saw 2 ducklings :) I hope more eggs will hatch but lets see. I'm not sure what to do next. We have 2 cats and I'm not sure how will they react to towards the ducklings. I think I will keep them in the stable with their mother for at least a week before letting them go out. I gave them a low water dish and small chicken pellets. I hope they can eat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment